Open as PDF
• Precision condenser microphone for measurement and critical recording applications
• Perfect for use with room acoustic analyzers and audio measurement systems
• True omnidirectional pattern with calibrated ﬂat frequency response
• Works with phantom power from +15 V to +48 V
• Low noise FET input reduces low-frequency distortion
• Gold-plated XLR output connector for accurate signal transfer
• High-quality components and rugged construction
• Includes stand mount, foam windscreen, and transport case
• Each microphone includes its own unique calibration response graph
• Calibration data ﬁle unique to each microphone available via daytonaudio.com
• Capsule type: 6 mm electret condenser
• Polar pattern: omnidirectional
• Frequency response: 18 Hz - 20 kHz
• Impedance: 200 ohms between pins 2 and 3
• Sensitivity at 1 KHz into 1K ohm: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV, re. 0dB = 1V/Pa)
• Max. SPL for 1% THD @ 1000 Hz: 127 dB
• S/N ratio: 70 dB A-weighted
• Connector: gold plated XLR
• Phantom power: +15 V to +48 V
• Weight: 144 grams (microphone unit only)
To deliver the most accurate results, a calibration ﬁle must be loaded into the software program being used for
audio analysis. This calibration ﬁle is generated based on the serial number of your EMM-6. To obtain your calibra
tion ﬁle in text format (compatible with most audio analysis software), visit DaytonAudio.com and navigate to the
UMM-6 product page. Enter the serial number of your EMM-6, then click on “Download.” Write your serial number
in the blank provided below, in case the printed number becomes scratched or worn on the microphone body.
Record your serial number here.:
If you encounter problems or have unanswered questions, please visit the Support page on the Dayton Audio
web site for support contact information.
Quick Reference Guide
© Dayton Audio
Last Revised: 3/6/2015
705 Pleasant Valley Dr.
Springboro, OH 45066
tel + 937.743.8248
Dayton Audio products are warranted free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 years from date of purchase. 1 year warranty applies to the following
products: powered subwoofers and electronic devices (e.g. subwoofer ampliﬁers, and plate ampliﬁers, as well as the Omnimic V2 and DATS loudspeaker
testing devices). In the rare case of a product failure, please contact your place of purchase or call our Customer Support Department at (937) 743-8248.
There are no other warranties, either expressed or implied, that extend the foregoing, and there are no warranties of merchantability or ﬁtness for any
particular purpose. Dayton Audio is not responsible for any consequential or inconsequential damage to any other unit or component or the cost for installation
or extraction of any component of the audio system, or for the improper use of products. This includes but is not limited to burnt voice coils, overheating, bent
frames, holes in the cone, or broken lead wires.
This warranty gives you speciﬁc legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Non-Warranty Service: If non-warranty service is required, the product may be sent to the Company for repair/replacement, transportation prepaid, by calling
(937) 743-8248 for details, complete instructions, and service fee charges.