Open as PDF
8 – Editing Tracks
3. Use the DATA wheel to select (highlight) the desired track editing
function, and press the F4 [t] button to open that editing function’s
4. Select the setting item value.
When there are multiple setting items, use the F3  and F4 [b]
buttons to select the items, and use the DATA wheel to set the values. For
details about the settings, see the explanations of the functions on the
5. Press the F2 [EXEC] button to execute the function.
Press the F1 [BACK] button to return to the
Track editing function setting items
In this section, we explain the setting items that appear on the various track
editing function screens.
SOURCE TRK (copy source track )
CLEAN OUT TRK (track to be deleted)
SILENCE TRK (track partially silenced)
CUT TRK (track partially deleted)
OPEN TRK (track to have silence inserted)
These items are used to select the tracks to be edited.
The options depend on the editing function.
• 1, 2, 3, 4: Individual tracks
• 1/2: Track pair
• 3/4: Tracks 3 and 4 selected
• 1-4: All tracks
• MST: Stereo master track
• ALL: Tracks 1-4 and stereo master track
item Example of
CLEAN OUT TRK