Open as PDF
2–Quick Start Guides
5. Press the F4 [OUT] button to set the OUT point at
the point where you want to end the mix down
for the stereo master track.
pop-up message appears.
You can also use the F3 [IN] and F4 [OUT] buttons
to set the IN and OUT points when playback is
6. When you are done setting the IN and OUT
points, press the Stop (8) button to stop
playback of the song.
7. When the recorder is stopped, press the
BOUNCE/MIXDOWN/MASTERING button to
8. Use the data wheel to select (highlight)
9. Press the F4 [EXEC] button to put the unit into
pop-up message appears, the
Home Screen reopens.
When the recorder is in MIXDOWN mode,
“MIXDOWN” appears highlighted at the top left of
the Home Screen
10. Press the Record (0) button while pressing and
holding the Play (7) button to start recording
the stereo master track from the IN point.
Recording automatically ends at the OUT point.
The IN and OUT points must be at least four
seconds apart. If they are less than four seconds
Trk Too Short
(track is too short)
pop-up message appears and you will not be able
to change the recorder to
You can use the LEVEL knobs to adjust the track
and overall levels as you record.