Open as PDF
5 – Song Management
6. After selecting all songs that you want to erase
(adding ✔ to their checkboxes), press the F2
A confirmation pop-up message appears.
7. Press the F3 [YES] button.
After the songs are erased, the
To cancel song erasing, press the F4 [NO] button.
8. Press the HOME button to open the Home
Every MTR partition must always have at least one
song, so if you erase all the songs on a partition, a
new song is created automatically.
If you protect a song, editing, recording, and erasing
of that song is prohibited.
1. When the recorder is stopped, press the MENU
button to open the
2. Use the DATA wheel to select (highlight) the
item, and press the F4 [t] button to open
3. Use the DATA wheel to select (highlight) the
item, and press the F4 [t] button to
screen where you can
turn song protection
4. Use the DATA wheel to set the
, and press the F2 [EXEC] button.
After song protection is turned ON, the
menu screen reopens.
When the song list is used to, for example, copy or
erase, a icon appears next to protected songs.
If you try to execute a prohibited operation
(edit, record, erase) on a protected song, pop-up
appears and the
operation is prevented.
To remove protection from a song, follow the
above procedures but set