Open as PDF
7 – Recorder Functions
Use the repeat playback function to play the same part again and again. The
repeated passage is time between the IN and OUT points.
Setting IN and OUT points
In addition to using them for setting the repeat playback passage, the IN and
OUT points are also used for interval setting for track editing. Moreover, the
IN and OUT points are used as the start and end points when making stereo
You can set these points when recording, playing back and stopped.
In the following cases, IN and OUT points cannot be captured or edited.
i During repeat playback
i When the recording mode is set to
Capturing IN and OUT points
1. Press the IN/OUT button to open the
2. Press the F3 [IN] button or F4 [OUT] button at the desired position
(whether the unit is stopped, playing or recording) to set the IN/OUT
and the captured time appear in a
SET IN SET OUT
When the Home Screen is open, you can also use the F3 and F4 buttons to
set IN and OUT points even though these F3/F4 button assignments do not
The set times will be shown with a
Editing IN/OUT points
1. When the
screen is open, press the F2 [EDIT] button to
2. Edit the values of IN and OUT points using the following guidelines.
• Use the F3  and F4 [b] buttons to move the cursor (underlined)
between the IN and OUT items.
• Use the m [RTZ] and, [LRP] buttons to move the cursor (underlined)
between time fields.
• Use the DATA wheel to change the value at the cursor position