Open as PDF
11 – SD Card Management
Reformatting MTR partitions
You can reformat any MTR partition if you want. Use this function when you
just want to format a specific partition without changing its size.
You cannot undo this operation! All the data on the selected partition will
be erased, so be certain that you will not lose anything important when
1. When the recorder is stopped, press the MENU button to open the
2. Use the DATA wheel to select (highlight) the
item, and press the
F4 [t] button to open the
3. Use the DATA wheel to select (highlight) the
item, and press
the F4 [t] button to open the
A list of the MTR partitions and their sizes (not open capacities) appear.
The currently selected MTR partition has an asterisk (*) on its right.
4. Use the DATA wheel to select (highlight) the MTR partition that you want
to reformat, and press the F2 [EXEC] button.
A pop-up message appears warning you that this will delete all the data
on the MTR partition.
5. Press the F3 [YES] button to reformat the MTR partition.
When reformatting finishes the
After reformatting, one song is automatically created in the MTR partition.
To cancel reformatting, press the F4 [NO] button.